Monday, July 26, 2010

metropolitan storage warehouse

Mike had some work to do in his lab yesterday, so we drove into Boston and hung out in Cambridge while he got his work done. While his science stuff did whatever sciencey stuff it had to do, we went to Utrecht Art in Porter Square where I stocked up on art supplies... I bought ten new tubes of acrylic paint, a silkscreen squeegee, a couple micron pens, and some stamp carving tools. I'm so excited to teach myself how to carve stamps and add another technique to my mixed media pieces. We left boston with a couple cool pictures of the building across from his lab, an old factory converted into student housing, and the sunset on the ride home.



We've been slowly looking for a loft apartment in Boston and seeing what is around... I can't wait until huge old buildings are a part of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment