Friday, December 23, 2011

merry&bright

I lugged my very last bin of holiday orders to the post office on Thursday... then went on a lonnng run around Southie and the Seaport district, finished wrapping presents (with Geninne's beautiful DIY bird gift tags) and packed up the cats to go home to Mike's family for the weekend.

holidays studio holidays holidays holidays holidays holidaysholidays holidays holidays

Chubby Boots was excited to see his sister, who was adopted by Mike's brother Matt. I was excited to wake up to snow (!!!) and my first attempt at making peppermint bark holiday treat bags. We were able to do most of our holiday shopping handmade or locally... it will be fun to watch people open their presents on Christmas :)

I hope you have a very merry, soulful and bright holiday season.

4 comments:

  1. Cutest cats ever! Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love the sweet kitties cuddling. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the kitty photos! Your blog is just fantastic! Hope you can get some well-deserved post-holiday r&r :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll share with you some very sound advice that a friend passed on to me: pay for and print postage online, then schedule (for free) pick up service from your home. this saved me many, many hours of driving to/back from post office, standing in line, etc.
    i've enjoyed reading your blog ever since you passed through my stomping grounds in the mountains down south -

    ReplyDelete