Tuesday, January 17, 2012

snowfall

Last night I looked out the window around 9pm and the sky was so bright... it was snowing! The city lights reflecting off the falling snowflakes just illuminate the whole horizon. This is the first real snowfall since we moved to Boston in March... when the rest of Massachusetts got a snowstorm in October we just got a lot of rain, and a few random flurries since then. Here is the view from our apartment over the Southie rooftops and St. Vincent's church.

first snow
first snow

I think I might get a little too excited about snow for an adult... but whatever.

4 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. I would be just as giddy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 44 years old and grew up surfing in San Diego, CA. We had to move to Raleigh, NC a few years ago and every time it snows, no matter what time of day or night, I run outside screaming and playing in it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and admirable. Thanks a lot for sharing these pictures here..!!
    webhosting

    ReplyDelete