Thursday, August 16, 2012

3.5 miles through boston

Yesterday I took the subway to drop off artwork for a customer in Boston's Beacon Hill neighborhood. It was so nice out that afterwards I spent a few hours meandering through Beacon Hill's sun-dappled cobblestone streets, through Boston Common and public garden and ponds, into Chinatown, the Financial District, Fort Point and (four hours later!) back home into South Boston.

Exploring Boston
Exploring Boston Exploring Boston Exploring Boston Exploring Boston
Exploring Boston
Exploring Boston
Exploring Boston Exploring BostonExploring Boston Exploring Boston Exploring Boston Exploring Boston

The last photos are of a brand new mural at Dewey Square (former home of Occupy Boston) by Brazillian artists Os Gemeos... it was, um, just a little surprising turning the corner not expecting to see a 70+ foot man crouching among the skyscrapers of the Financial District. But I like it! And I love that there is always so much to see in Boston.

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! It's so enjoyable to follow your journey! I haven't purchased yet, but when I move to a new place...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos makes me want to go on a photo adventure myself!

    ReplyDelete