Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30x30: day 30

Here is Day 30, the last painting of my 30x30 project.


Thanks to everyone who suggested a quote or commented in response to this project... making 30 original pieces was more challenging and took longer to complete than I anticipated and your feedback really helped push me along.

All 30 paintings will be for sale in my Etsy shop next week once they are professionally matted. You can see them all together here: http://maechevrette.com/30x30-project/. I haven't decided if I'll be making any prints of this project, but I'm open to suggestions for which ones you'd like to see.

One the docket for the rest of the week: kick this icky cold that snuck up on me while I was distracted by Mike's birthday and various other Boston celebrations, drop these paintings off for matting, and hopefully spend a day exploring Plum Island before winter officially arrives and the outdoors becomes too cold to even think about. 

1 comment:

  1. I think this final painting is my favorite of the series. Love what you do Mae. The talent and heart you bring to each piece regardless of it's size takes my breath away in the best of ways. Enjoy your week and the white stuff is going to be falling here before the evening is done.

    ReplyDelete