Sunday, May 20, 2012

recently instagrammed

handmade braceletsreading at the beach
Made some bracelets ... finishing up MWF Seeking BFF at the beach.

etsy findpostcards
Fun leather earrings from Love Sexton ... New postcards going out in every Etsy order.

bostonPlanning on this painting consists of taping something to it for 60 seconds and deciding if I like it. Awesome.
My running route through the seaport ... intuitive painting that I'll talk about a little more soon :)

  Little San Francisco mixed medias. boots
A new mixed media painting set available in my shop this week ... Chubby Boots just doing his thing.

I love Instagram! Such a fun way to snap quick photos and follow along with the little moments in the lives of my friends and other artists I admire. You can follow me @maechevrette if you have Instagram or just check out my shots here.

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you'll be selling any of your fun bracelets on etsy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. chubby boots = cutest name ever and that cat is begging to be cuddled!! ooohh!!! :)

    ReplyDelete