Sunday, March 24, 2013

winter's end

Wednesday was the official first day of spring, but we were blessed with a surprise snowstorm that dumped several inches of powder in here in New England and gave Mike and me a great excuse to get out of the city for one last snowboarding trip. We spent four days at Loon Mountain thanks to a gift certificate we've had forever and also got to check out some new (to us) places in the mountain town of Lincoln, New Hampshire.


As always happens, by the last day I was itching to get back into my studio and unleash a few new art ideas including some experimentation with watercolors! I have never felt the urge to paint with watercolors in my life but it just feels like a promising new medium to help stir some new life into my paintings this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment