Monday, December 2, 2013

the holiday season is here!

I have to admit, I was listening to my holiday station on Pandora about a week before Thanksgiving. I can't help it! I really like the whole winter season... buildings and trees glowing with lights in the cold, the promise of a few early snowflakes, an excuse to grab a hot coffee every time I leave the house, seeing old friends as everyone comes home for the holidays, snuggling into my cozy studio to paint and getting to pack up artwork for people to give and get for the holidays.

My studio is a happy & warm place right now, despite being a little over-run with packing materials. Here's the scene this morning before my post office run:



Everything in my shop ships free throughout December, including big canvas prints and original art, with the code HOLIDAYSHIP. I'm obviously biased, but I think art makes a pretty special gift for anyone during the holidays (or just a treat for yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment