Wednesday, March 5, 2014

we're moving!

Big news... we're moving! I was accepted into an artist co-op building in the heart of downtown Boston and we are moving into a gigantic live/work studio there next week!

I can't even tell you how excited I am... my new workspace alone will be larger than our entire current apartment. The little brick studio I work in now is beautiful and cozy, but I'm so excited to have more space, better light and the ability to have multiple easels, open studios... maybe even host a couple workshops?!

Thanks for following along with my blog... I can't wait to share photos of this new adventure!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoorah! Good for you Mae! If you are moving where I think you are (Fenway Art?) then you will just love that building, I have friends who have worked there and it is a very popular spot. I will be in attendance at your first open studio event! Cheers! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move! (long time follower, first time commentor I think) AND I just skittered over to Etsy and picked up that print I've been eyeballing forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I cant wait to see photos of your new space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete